ST 6 National Vascular Surgery Training Programme Bootcamp 2019 Places Available
19th Jun – 21st Jun 2019
The Management of Complex Aortic / Deep Venous Pathologies
To deliver to the current ST 6 trainees the following:
- Exposure to the latest technological advances in the endovascular management of infra-, juxta- and suprarenal aortic aneurysmal disease.
- To deliver a comprehensive summary of the update management of thoracic aortic disease - namely aneurysmal disease and dissection including the role of endovascular strategies in the management algorithm
- To introduce the role of endovascular technologies in the treatment of deep venous disease.
Through a cadaveric based approach to facilitate
understanding in the following open surgical approaches:
- Carotid / subclavian revascularisation
- Head and neck hybrid revascularisation
- The role of frozen elephant trunks
- Open management of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms
- Visceral hybrid procedure
- Retroperitoneal approach to the aorta - including type IV reapir
- Exposures of the IVC - venous bypass surgery
Please note that this course is a "closed course" for the current ST 6 trainees, and we reserve the right to approve the applicants.
The course takes place at:
Evelyn Cambridge Surgical Training Centre Melbourn